- A soft answer turneth away fury; but a grievous word stirreth up anger.
- The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright; but the mouth of the foolish poureth out folly.
- The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Gentleness of tongue is a tree of life; but crookedness therein is a breaking of the spirit.
- A fool despiseth his father's instruction; but he that regardeth reproof becometh prudent.
- In the house of a righteous [man] is much treasure; but in the revenue of a wicked [man] is disturbance.
- The lips of the wise disperse knowledge, but not so the heart of the foolish.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to Jehovah; but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of a wicked [man] is an abomination to Jehovah; but him that pursueth righteousness he loveth.
- Grievous correction is for him that forsaketh the path; he that hateth reproof shall die.
- Sheol and destruction are before Jehovah; how much more then the hearts of the children of men!
- A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him; he will not go unto the wise.
- A joyful heart maketh a cheerful countenance; but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.
- The heart of an intelligent [man] seeketh knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish feedeth on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil; but a cheerful heart is a continual feast.
- Better is little with the fear of Jehovah than great store and disquietude therewith.
- Better is a meal of herbs where love is, than a fatted ox and hatred therewith.
- A furious man stirreth up contention; but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the sluggard is as a hedge of thorns; but the path of the upright is made plain.
- A wise son maketh a glad father; but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
- Folly is joy to him that is void of sense; but a man of understanding regulateth his walk.
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed; but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth; and a word in its season, how good is it!
- The path of life is upwards for the wise, that he may depart from Sheol beneath.
- Jehovah plucketh up the house of the proud; but he establisheth the boundary of the widow.
- The thoughts of the evil [man] are an abomination to Jehovah; but pure words are pleasant.
- He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
- The heart of a righteous [man] studieth to answer; but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- Jehovah is far from the wicked; but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
- That which enlighteneth the eyes rejoiceth the heart; good tidings make the bones fat.
- The ear that heareth the reproof of life shall abide among the wise.
- He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul; but he that heareth reproof getteth sense.
- The fear of Jehovah is the discipline of wisdom, and before honour [goeth] humility.
Proverbs Chapter 15 (Darby Translation)