- A false balance is an abomination to Jehovah; but a just weight is his delight.
- [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame; but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright guideth them; but the crookedness of the unfaithful destroyeth them.
- Wealth profiteth not in the day of wrath; but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect maketh plain his way; but the wicked falleth by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright delivereth them; but the treacherous are taken in their own craving.
- When a wicked man dieth, [his] expectation shall perish; and the hope of evil [men] perisheth.
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
- With his mouth a hypocrite destroyeth his neighbour; but through knowledge are the righteous delivered.
- When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted; but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- He that despiseth his neighbour is void of heart; but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
- He that goeth about talebearing revealeth secrets; but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
- Where no advice is, the people fall; but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- It goeth ill with him that is surety for another; but he that hateth suretyship is secure.
- A gracious woman retaineth honour; and the violent retain riches.
- The merciful man doeth good to his own soul; but the cruel troubleth his own flesh.
- The wicked worketh a deceitful work; but he that soweth righteousness hath a sure reward.
- As righteousness [tendeth] to life, so he that pursueth evil [doeth it] to his own death.
- The perverse in heart are abomination to Jehovah; but they that are perfect in [their] way are his delight.
- Hand for hand! an evil [man] shall not be held innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
- A fair woman who is without discretion, is [as] a gold ring in a swine's snout.
- The desire of the righteous is only good; the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is right, but [it tendeth] only to want.
- The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
- He that withholdeth corn, the people curse him; but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
- He that is earnest after good seeketh favour; but he that searcheth for mischief, it shall come upon him.
- He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a leaf.
- He that troubleth his own house shall inherit wind; and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and the wise winneth souls.
- Behold, the righteous shall be requited on the earth: how much more the wicked and the sinner.
Proverbs Chapter 11 (Darby Translation)