- Come and let us return unto Jehovah: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
- After two days will he revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before his face;
- and we shall know,—we shall follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is assured as the morning dawn; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain which watereth the earth.
- What shall I do unto thee, Ephraim? What shall I do unto thee, Judah? For your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the dew that early passeth away.
- Therefore have I hewed [them] by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and my judgment goeth forth as the light.
- For I delight in loving-kindness, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt-offerings.
- But they like Adam have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
- Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity; it is tracked with blood.
- And as troops of robbers lie in wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way of Shechem; yea, they commit lewdness.
- In the house of Israel have I seen a horrible thing: the whoredom of Ephraim is there; Israel is defiled.
- Also, for thee, Judah, is a harvest appointed, when I shall turn again the captivity of my people.
Hosea Chapter 6 (Darby Translation)