- O Israel, return unto Jehovah thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
- Take with you words, and turn to Jehovah; say unto him, Forgive all iniquity, and receive [us] graciously; so will we render the calves of our lips.
- Assyria shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, [Thou art] our God; because in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.
- I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely; for mine anger is turned away from him.
- I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall blossom as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
- His shoots shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive-tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
- They shall return and sit under his shadow; they shall revive [as] corn, and blossom as the vine: the renown thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
- Ephraim [shall say], What have I to do any more with idols? (I answer [him], and I will observe him.) I am like a green fir-tree.—From me is thy fruit found.
- Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? intelligent, and he shall know them? For the ways of Jehovah are right, and the just shall walk in them; but the transgressors shall fall therein.
Hosea Chapter 14 (Darby Translation)