- Brethren, if even a man be taken in some fault, ye who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of meekness, considering thyself lest thou also be tempted.
- Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfil the law of the Christ.
- For if any man reputes himself to be something, being nothing, he deceives himself;
- but let each prove his own work, and then he will have his boast in what belongs to himself alone, and not in what belongs to another.
- For each shall bear his own burden.
- Let him that is taught in the word communicate to him that teaches in all good things.
- Be not deceived: God is not mocked; for whatever a man shall sow, that also shall he reap.
- For he that sows to his own flesh, shall reap corruption from the flesh; but he that sows to the Spirit, from the Spirit shall reap eternal life:
- but let us not lose heart in doing good; for in due time, if we do not faint, we shall reap.
- So then, as we have occasion, let us do good towards all, and specially towards those of the household of faith.
- See how long a letter I have written to you with my own hand.
- As many as desire to have a fair appearance in [the] flesh, these compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not be persecuted because of the cross of Christ.
- For neither do they that are circumcised themselves keep the law; but they wish you to be circumcised, that they may boast in your flesh.
- But far be it from me to boast save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [the] world is crucified to me, and I to the world.
- For [in Christ Jesus] neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision; but new creation.
- And as many as shall walk by this rule, peace upon them and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
- For the rest let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the brands of the Lord Jesus.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit, brethren. Amen.
Galatians Chapter 6 (Darby Translation)