- I testify before God and Christ Jesus, who is about to judge living and dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom,
- proclaim the word; be urgent in season [and] out of season, convict, rebuke, encourage, with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- For the time shall be when they will not bear sound teaching; but according to their own lusts will heap up to themselves teachers, having an itching ear;
- and they will turn away their ear from the truth, and will have turned aside to fables.
- But thou, be sober in all things, bear evils, do [the] work of an evangelist, fill up the full measure of thy ministry.
- For I am already being poured out, and the time of my release is come.
- I have combated the good combat, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- Henceforth the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will render to me in that day; but not only to me, but also to all who love his appearing.
- Use diligence to come to me quickly;
- for Demas has forsaken me, having loved the present age, and is gone to Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- Luke alone is with me. Take Mark, and bring [him] with thyself, for he is serviceable to me for ministry.
- But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
- The cloak which I left behind [me] in Troas at Carpus's, bring when thou comest, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Alexander the smith did many evil things against me. The Lord will render to him according to his works.
- Against whom be thou also on thy guard, for he has greatly withstood our words.
- At my first defence no man stood with me, but all deserted me. May it not be imputed to them.
- But the Lord stood with [me], and gave me power, that through me the proclamation might be fully made, and all [those of] the nations should hear; and I was delivered out of the lion's mouth.
- The Lord shall deliver me from every wicked work, and shall preserve [me] for his heavenly kingdom; to whom [be] glory for the ages of ages. Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the house of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus remained in Corinth, but Trophimus I left behind in Miletus sick.
- Use diligence to come before winter. Eubulus salutes thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and the brethren all.
- The Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Grace [be] with you.
2 Timothy Chapters
2 Timothy Chapter 4 (Darby Translation)