- For this reason I Paul, prisoner of the Christ Jesus for you nations,
- (if indeed ye have heard of the administration of the grace of God which has been given to me towards you,
- that by revelation the mystery has been made known to me, (according as I have written before briefly,
- by which, in reading it, ye can understand my intelligence in the mystery of the Christ,)
- which in other generations has not been made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets in [the power of the] Spirit,
- that [they who are of] the nations should be joint heirs, and a joint body, and joint partakers of [his] promise in Christ Jesus by the glad tidings;
- of which I am become minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me, according to the working of his power.
- To me, less than the least of all saints, has this grace been given, to announce among the nations the glad tidings of the unsearchable riches of the Christ,
- and to enlighten all [with the knowledge of] what is the administration of the mystery hidden throughout the ages in God, who has created all things,
- in order that now to the principalities and authorities in the heavenlies might be made known through the assembly the all-various wisdom of God,
- according to [the] purpose of the ages, which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord,
- in whom we have boldness and access in confidence by the faith of him.
- Wherefore I beseech [you] not to faint through my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
- For this reason I bow my knees to the Father [of our Lord Jesus Christ],
- of whom every family in [the] heavens and on earth is named,
- in order that he may give you according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with power by his Spirit in the inner man;
- that the Christ may dwell, through faith, in your hearts, being rooted and founded in love,
- in order that ye may be fully able to apprehend with all the saints what [is] the breadth and length and depth and height;
- and to know the love of the Christ which surpasses knowledge; that ye may be filled [even] to all the fulness of God.
- But to him that is able to do far exceedingly above all which we ask or think, according to the power which works in us,
- to him be glory in the assembly in Christ Jesus unto all generations of the age of ages. Amen).
Ephesians Chapter 3 (Darby Translation)