- Masters, give to bondmen what is just and fair, knowing that ye also have a Master in [the] heavens.
- Persevere in prayer, watching in it with thanksgiving;
- praying at the same time for us also, that God may open to us a door of the word to speak the mystery of Christ, on account of which also I am bound,
- to the end that I may make it manifest as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom towards those without, redeeming opportunities.
- [Let] your word [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt, [so as] to know how ye ought to answer each one.
- Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow-bondman in [the] Lord, will make known to you all that concerns me;
- whom I have sent to you for this very purpose, that he might know your state, and that he might encourage your hearts:
- with Onesimus, the faithful and beloved brother, who is [one] of you. They shall make known to you everything here.
- Aristarchus my fellow-captive salutes you, and Mark, Barnabas's cousin, concerning whom ye have received orders, (if he come to you, receive him,)
- and Jesus called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These [are the] only fellow-workers for the kingdom of God who have been a consolation to me.
- Epaphras, who is [one] of you, [the] bondman of Christ Jesus, salutes you, always combating earnestly for you in prayers, to the end that ye may stand perfect and complete in all [the] will of God.
- For I bear him witness that he labours much for you, and them in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, salutes you, and Demas.
- Salute the brethren in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the assembly which [is] in his house.
- And when the letter has been read among you, cause that it be read also in the assembly of Laodiceans, and that ye also read that from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in [the] Lord, to the end that thou fulfil it.
- The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace [be] with you.
Colossians Chapter 4 (Darby Translation)