- Let brotherly love abide.
- Be not forgetful of hospitality; for by it some have unawares entertained angels.
- Remember prisoners, as bound with [them]; those that are evil-treated, as being yourselves also in [the] body.
- [Let] marriage [be held] every way in honour, and the bed [be] undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers will God judge.
- [Let your] conversation [be] without love of money, satisfied with [your] present circumstances; for he has said, I will not leave thee, neither will I forsake thee.
- So that, taking courage, we may say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not be afraid: what will man do unto me?
- Remember your leaders who have spoken to you the word of God; and considering the issue of their conversation, imitate their faith.
- Jesus Christ [is] the same yesterday, and to-day, and to the ages [to come].
- Be not carried away with various and strange doctrines; for [it is] good that the heart be confirmed with grace, not meats; those who have walked in which have not been profited by [them].
- We have an altar of which they have no right to eat who serve the tabernacle;
- for of those beasts whose blood is carried [as sacrifices for sin] into the [holy of] holies by the high priest, of these the bodies are burned outside the camp.
- Wherefore also Jesus, that he might sanctify the people by his own blood, suffered without the gate:
- therefore let us go forth to him without the camp, bearing his reproach:
- for we have not here an abiding city, but we seek the coming one.
- By him therefore let us offer [the] sacrifice of praise continually to God, that is, [the] fruit of [the] lips confessing his name.
- But of doing good and communicating [of your substance] be not forgetful, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
- Obey your leaders, and be submissive; for they watch over your souls as those that shall give account; that they may do this with joy, and not groaning, for this [would be] unprofitable for you.
- Pray for us: for we persuade ourselves that we have a good conscience, in all things desirous to walk rightly.
- But I much more beseech [you] to do this, that I may the more quickly be restored to you.
- But the God of peace, who brought again from among [the] dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, in [the power of the] blood of [the] eternal covenant,
- perfect you in every good work to the doing of his will, doing in you what is pleasing before him through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for the ages of ages. Amen.
- But I beseech you, brethren, bear the word of exhortation, for it is but in few words that I have written to you.
- Know that our brother Timotheus is set at liberty; with whom, if he should come soon, I will see you.
- Salute all your leaders, and all the saints. They from Italy salute you.
- Grace [be] with you all. Amen.
Hebrews Chapter 13 (Darby Translation)