- And these are the sons of David, who were born to him in Hebron: the firstborn, Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jizreelitess; the second, Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess;
- the third, Absalom the son of Maachah, daughter of Talmai king of Geshur; the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith;
- the fifth, Shephatiah of Abital; the sixth, Ithream, of Eglah his wife:
- six were born to him in Hebron. And there he reigned seven years and six months. And in Jerusalem he reigned thirty-three years.
- And these were born to him in Jerusalem: Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bath-shua the daughter of Ammiel;
- and Ibhar, and Elishama, and Eliphelet,
- and Nogah, and Nepheg, and Japhia,
- and Elishama, and Eliada, and Eliphelet, nine:
- all were sons of David, besides the sons of the concubines; and Tamar was their sister.
- And Solomon's son was Rehoboam; Abijah his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,
- Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son,
- Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son,
- Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son,
- Amon his son, Josiah his son.
- And the sons of Josiah: the firstborn Johanan, the second Jehoiakim, the third Zedekiah, the fourth Shallum.
- And the sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.
- And the sons of Jeconiah: Assir; Salathiel his son,
- Malchiram also, and Pedaiah, and Shenazzar, Jecamiah, Hoshama, and Nedabiah.
- And the sons of Pedaiah were Zerubbabel and Shimei. And the sons of Zerubbabel: Meshullam and Hananiah, and Shelomith their sister,
- and Hashubah, and Ohel, and Berechiah, and Hasadiah, [and] Jushab-hesed, five.
- And the sons of Hananiah: Pelatiah and Isaiah; the sons of Rephaiah, the sons of Arnan, the sons of Obadiah, the sons of Shechaniah.
- And the sons of Shechaniah: Shemaiah; and the sons of Shemaiah: Hattush, and Jigeal, and Bariah, and Neariah, and Shaphat, six.
- And the sons of Neariah: Elioenai, and Hezekiah, and Azrikam, three.
- And the sons of Elioenai: Hodaviah, and Eliashib, and Pelaiah, and Akkub, and Johanan, and Delaiah, and Anani, seven.
1 Chronicles Chapters
1 Chronicles Chapter 3 (Darby Translation)